Tuition Fee Policy
Become a Part of
Mr. Cabin Public high school will provide you a platform to explore new things and learn from them.
All student, parents and guardian must observe the following rules and regulations as outlines in the policy note regarding tuition fee of Mr. Cabin Public High School.
- One-time Registration and Admission fee (non-refundable) will be paid by all new students at the time of admission.
- The Annual Charges shall be charged annually.
- The Tuition fee will be payable on Monthly basis in advance for all classes.
- The monthly tuition fee for the current month shall be charged to all new students. Fee Bills issued before or on 20th of every calendar month.
- Tuition fee for the full year or 12 calendar months(which includes May to August period) is to be paid in full for all students.
- Monthly Tuition Fee, Admission fee, Annual Charges, Registration Fee and all other charges as per tuition fee policy are reviewed annually and are increased all as per government policy.
- Tuition Fee Challans are normally issued with a “DUE DATE” of 10 to 15 days. After the expiry of “DUE DATE” the fee bill can be deposited with the late fee fine, till the expiry of “VALIDITY DATE” which is normally 15 days from expiry of the “DUE DATE”. After the expiry of the “VALIDITY DATE” the Fee Bill shall not be accepted at the local branch of the bank.
- Students whose fees remain payable after expiry of “DUE DATE” are issued reminders pasted on diaries, if still unpaid an immediate payment is issued in next month Tuition Fee Challan thereafter which student’s name will be struck off the school roll and student have to pay a re-admission charges.
- Fee Bills are issued latest by 26th of EACH MONTH prior to the billing month and sent home through students. It is the responsibility of the parents to inquire from the School’s office if they have not received the fee bill by the 26th of every month. All dues are paid directly to the Mr. Cabin Public High School specified branch of a local bank or at the “CASH COUNTER” available in any branch. The payment ‘due date’ and the fee bill ‘validity date’ is marked on the fee bill, and late-fee is collected by the bank at the time of payment. The late payment charges will not be waived nor reduced in any circumstances.
- Registration fee, admission Fee, Annual Charges is non-refundable under any circumstances. For students leaving mid-term, balance payment of tuition fee is not refundable. No refunds for any payments will be made if student is suspended on disciplinary grounds or the student is found in breach of the student code of conduct, and parent or guardian will be liable for paying up for any damages caused to the school property as per the student disciplinary procedure and/or as determined by the school management.
- The School reserves the right to hold student’s progress reports, transcripts, examination entries, school leaving and other certificates if the dues have not been cleared.
- All parents and guardians responsible for guaranteeing payment of school dues will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with Mr. Cabin Public High School policies. The School reserves the right to revise and make alterations to its policies, rules and fees at any point in time without any prior notice.
- There will be no concession or fees waiver for the period that a child may have stayed away from school, due to illness, social commitments, visit abroad or for any other reason.
- If the school is closed due to the emergency, war, epidemic, floods, and earthquake or for any other reason on National Government District Government order for any length of time, parent / guardians shall pay the fees with regularity by 10th of each month. The salaries to the teaching staff, faculty, administrative and support staff etc. have to be paid during the closed period.